September 9, 2009
Today was a great day! I finally got my floor plan done today! It was such a great feeling. I've got 4 floors to my building. There's a basement level with a post office and storage units for all of the faculty/students at the university. And then the first level has some offices and student services. The second level has some more offices and a huge ballroom for banquets and such. And the third level is devoted to the head hancho guy of the school. Once I get all the rooms labled, I'm going to put some pictures up. Friday we are having individual meetings with the professors to go over what we have so far. We have to have a room schedule, materials list, section and elevation views, and a building program explaining the overall function and design of our project. I've still got a lot of work to finish before then, but things are coming together.

No comments:
Post a Comment