Monday, December 14, 2009

Roma!

September 15, 2009
 
We are in Rome for the week! Yesterday we went and did some sightseeing. We actually ended up in the ghetto of Rome and I was really disappointed in Rome. I was expecting this really spectacular city and all I got yesterday was Rome's China town! But today was better. We headed to the Pantheon this morning. And before I ever came to Europe, the Pantheon was one of my favorite buildings. And now that I've seen it, it is definately on the top of my list. It is such an amazing building and I got some really great pictures. But, getting to the Pantheon was hard as crap. I took the lead with the map this morning and things were going great. Then we got completely disoriented and so turned around that we were walking farther and farther away. And, we finally gave up and just took a cab; we were already about 35 minutes late meeting our group. And we were so close that the cab was less than 5 euro. This afternoon we did the Vatican, which is awesome! There is so much history and artwork in the Vatican City. It was incredible! Check out my pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment